Tuesday, October 27, 2009

spicy shrimp pasta

Jonathan thinks this picture looks like mush. . . but it tastes good! This is SUPER easy and SUPER fast! And yummy. . . I think I originally got the recipe from a magazine, and should credit them, but I don't remember which magazine, and have probably changed it along the way anyways :)

Spicy Shrimp Angel Hair Pasta

Shrimp (I buy it frozen and on sale in the bags and then pour the frozen shrimps in a bowl and run cold water over it for about 3 minutes to thaw and then peel them)
Angel Hair Pasta (I use whole-wheat . . Jonathan can't even tell anymore)
1 T Red Pepper flakes
Olive Oil
Garlic- as much as you like. I use LOTS!
1/2 c White Wine
1/3 sticks Butter
  • Cook pasta :)
  • Saute garlic for about one minute then add the shrimp.
  • Once shrimp is pink, add red pepper flakes, butter and wine.
  • Dump drained pasta in with shrimp and sauce and mix around.

No comments:

Post a Comment