Thursday, October 1, 2009

annie



My sweet friend Holli gave me an orchid. . . and I really hope I don't kill it. I am pretty confident when it comes to house plants and most things like that. . . except orchids. Jonathan gave me an orchid for Valentines Day in 2007. . . and in attempts to 'take care of it' I killed it. Jonathan wasn't excited. So I am afraid of the orchid. Holli is going to teach me how to take care of it. I would expect myself to fail because of the fear of killing the orchids thing. . . except that Holli was telling me how to get it to bloom . . . and I have 2 new blooms since she gave it to me.

My friend Sam has an orchid and she named it Amelia (you can see Amelia here). So I think I should name mine. So I am going to call my orchid Annie. Here's to hoping I don't kill Annie!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I like the name Annie. That's really sweet. I was killng my orchids too until I watched tutorials on youtube on how to care for them. Now they're doing beautifully.

    ReplyDelete