Friday, January 29, 2010

snow day

Lots of snow today. Lots. I generally like snow, when I don't have to work :) I've been calling today a snow day, except I wasn't scheduled to work so it's less like a snow day and more like just a normal day off. But that's okay. . . I like snow. The doggies like the snow. Jack eats it. He doesn't lick it like other dogs, he bites at it. He loves snow. He doesn't love shots. . . and he got shots today. I'm thinking though that his love of snow and hate of shots balanced each-other out today so his day didn't totally stink. The doggies spend their whole day looking out the windows, especially on snow days. I think it's weird. . . what are they looking at? It's funny when they do see something though. . . like on the movie UP. . . 'squirrel'. So funny.

Yes . . . I am one of those people who writes blog posts about their dogs . . . and I'm okay with that.

p.s. I am working on my computer skills . . . because they stink. Jonathan is helping me learn photo shop. . . hence the fancy picture above.  Bear with me people . . . I'm trying.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Chelle. So funny. Sad you weren't scheduled on your snow day.

    ReplyDelete