Thursday, November 4, 2010

comic relief

Right now, it feels like when you are watching a movie, and just when you get to the end, just when you are about to find out who the bad guy is or the couple is about to kiss or whatever. . . the DVD skips and you don't get to see the end. It's annoying. It makes me grouchy. I thought I would be a gracious at the end of my pregnancy and not one of those women who complains about not going into labor. I was delusional. Just ask my husband. My body has done everything it needs to do and all signs point to labor any moment. . . problem is it's been that way for over a week. Watching Brian Regan makes me laugh and not be so grouchy. So I thought I would share. Especially love the phone company. . . it's how I feel- "can you flip it right now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment